Fashionable travel essentials for your getaway
There is nothing more fun than escaping to a sunny, hot destination during the middle of the frigid winter season, all while doing it in style. Here are six chic travel essentials to help you say good-bye to the cold and get you jet set ready. Bon Voyage!
1. A straw hat is a staple when it comes to any sunny vacation. Try this classic design by Anthropologie and keep yourself protected from the sun. Fedora, $58 USD, available at Anthropologie.
2. Keep your eyes protected from the sun with these colorful retro-framed sunnies. Kirk Originals sunglasses, $495 CDN, available at Karir Eyewear boutiques or online.
3. Relax on the beach in this flattering floral print one-piece swimsuit that is sure to keep you looking good. Billabong Alessa One-Piece Swimsuit, $64 USD, available at Urban Outfitters.
4. Always be in style when it comes to accessories with this bright yellow striped passport wallet that will keep all your documents and cash in one stylish spot. Rebecca Minkoff Stripe Passport Wallet, $145 USD, available at Nordstrom.
5. Need a break from your Blackberry? Bring along this sleek and light e-reader and relax while getting lost in your favorite novel. Sony Reader Wi-Fi, $149.99 CDN, available at SONY.
6. Carry all your goodies in this large, Ikat design-inspired beach tote that is both stylish and roomy. Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent beach tote, $260 CDN, available at Dealuxe.