A fall staple is taking the summer fashion landscape by storm
Usually relegated to fall bomber coats and winter gloves, leather clothing has been on the scene for multiple seasons now, with no sign of waning in popularity. Another perfect transition item for Fall 2012, buy any of these pieces now to wear til to end of summer, and you’ll have a very fashionable head start. Be it lamb leather, faux or vegan, your choices are endless.
1. Top with leather sleeves, $249, Danier.
2. Leather shorts, $558, 3.1 Phillip Lim.
3. Leather dress, $675, Diane von Furstenberg.
4. Lamb leather shirt dress, $390, Vince.
5. Leather skirt, $1,110, McQ Alexander McQueen.
6. Vegan leather skirt, $128, Free People.