Top 5 Trends from London Fashion Week Spring 2013
Crossing the Atlantic, the Big Ben rings in several big trends from London’s runways.
1. Mix and match. Various textiles and patterns match up with one another, begging us to reclaim our fashionable extrovert.
2. Centre Pieces. Large graphics and phrases were front and centre on blouses and shirts, sending savvy messages to passersby.
3. Sci-Fi. Think a little more forward than the next season with this futuristic trend.
4. Metallic. We may have seen brights in New York, but now we see sheen and glimmer in London.
5. Capes and ponchos. Even though summer brings up thoughts of floral and light clothing, we all need a cover-up for those chilly nights.