Of note from the Spring 2012 collections from Milan
With the spring collections soon coming to a close, here are the highlights from Milan:
1. Clean whites. Move over Labour Day, whites are back in for the upcoming season! In a variety of dresses and separates, white will surely find its way into your closet.
2. Popping colours and prints. Apart from the clean whites, vibrant styles are prominent in much of the Milanese collections. This trend will surely be the most fun look to pull off at a Saturday brunch.
3. Flowing dresses. Adding a touch of the ethereal, long flowing dresses will permit for not only the enjoyment of a warm summer breeze, but also sophistication without restricting movements.
4. Serious business. Summer won’t be all fun and games, and to prove it, designers have opted to showcase several let’s-get-to-work chic and updated looks.
5. Mini flare outs. Slightly bellowing out, these A-line dresses are flattering for all body types.