Top 5 trends from Milan Fashion Week
We have passed the midway point of the Fashion Week(s) season, and have gathered the latest top trends from Milan.
1. All sheer dress. We reported that sheer would be in when we saw the collections in New York, but Milan took the next step with its completely sheer dresses.
2. Colourful Fur. Steering clear of the norm, fur decided to get spunky with fashionable brights for the upcoming fall season.
3. Popping gowns. Not wanting to take a backseat, gowns also join in on the colourful fun.
4. Stripes. Whether it be in the form of colour blocking or just plain old stripes, the pattern is certainly hitting it home this season in Milan.
5. Jumpsuits. The one-piece rompers are back this coming season!