Spring 2013 hats to get you ready for the warm sunny weather
It’s almost spring and if you’re like us, you’re sick of the warm wool hats and fur earmuffs (as cute as they are). And while they’re still some snow on the ground, it’s bound to warm up any day now (right?), which means it’s time to bust out the pretty, girly, springy chapeaux we’ve been dreaming about for weeks. Now all we need is some sunshine to go with them.
Style tip: Avoid hat hair by opting for a messy bun, beachy waves, or sleek ponytail
1. Fedora, $14.94, Old Navy.
2. Beanie, $10, Asos.
3. Pleated cap, $40, Big It Up.
4. Sun hat, $15.80, Forever 21.
5. Cotton beret, $20, American Apparel.
6. Panama hat, $58, Anthropologie.
7. Cloche, $30, Lauren Ralph Lauren available at The Bay.
8. Fedora, $25, Aldo Shoes.