Soft and romantic colors are everywhere this spring
There isn’t a spring trend that speaks as much softness and femininity than the pastel trend. Baby pinks, light greens and sky blues, pastels will give your spring wardrobe some fresh perspective, will add a hit colour to any outfit with ease.
1. Get green with envy with a button up shirt from Zara ($45.90, available at ZARA) that’s lightweight, with asymmetrical design that is perfect for the coming season.
2. Trade in your brown, distressed belt from the fall for this Popsicle cream orange color belt from H&M ($5.95, available at H&M).
3. Get vibrant with these golden-orange cork Adrienne heels from Anthropologie, the perfect shoes to get you ready for spring ($90, available at Anthropologie).
4. Embrace pastels head on with this beautiful multi-colour strand necklace that’s mix of soft and punchy colors ($20, available at ALDO).
5. With these light lilac skinny jeans from the GAP ($79.95, available at GAP) there’s no reason you can’t rock the pastel trend this spring.
6. This soft yellow chiffon dress from Donna Morgan is perfectly simple yet sophisticated, with its v-neck plunge and ruche empire waist ($158, available at Nordstrom).
7. Get flirty with this quilted vintage Judith Leiber handbag ($250, available at Dealuxe.ca) that’s sweet strawberry pink colour is easy on the eyes.